Monday, January 16, 2012

The Merritt's Visit Italy: Ski trip

    On Sunday Steve, Taylor, and I went skiing at a place called Folgaria. It was all man-made snow, but they did a dang good job. There were very few spots that were a little dirty. It was so weird to be skiing along on snow and have dirt and rocks to the right and left of the slope you were on. There was definitely some beautiful scenery though!



Steve's video of some of the switch backs we skied on. 










I was just practing with my camera when I got a great picture of this kid. 


Unfortunately my picture of Taylor's jump did not turn out as perfect...



Steve did get Taylor's trick on video.


And then my trick.






Steve getting his ski on.


Outside of the lodges across the ski mountain that have chairs for sunning, or in this case, bean bags. 















No comments:

Post a Comment